|Name & Designation||Prof. (Dr.) RAJ KISHORE JHA
Vice-Chancellor, L. N. Mithila University, Darbhanga, Bihar
|Qualification||M.A. (Economics), Ph.D.|
|Date of Birth||11th August 1952|
|Specialization||(a) International Economics
(b) Indian Finance
(c) Rural Economics and co-operation
|Date of Joining as a Lecturer||19.01.1973|
|Research Experience||1. Ph.D. Degree Awarded 11 (Eleven)
2. Scholar registered for Ph.D. Degree 05 (Five)
|Teaching Experience||Around 43 (forth three) years (under graduate and post graduate levels)|
|Prizes and Awards||1. Bharatiye Chikitsak Ratan Award – 2007 EHRDA – New Delhi (International Seminar)
2. National’s Vikash Jyoti Award, 2008 (International Seminar) by Economic Growth Society of India, New Delhi
3. Millenium Excellence Award for Education 2008 by Indian Organization for Business Research and Development, New Delhi
4. Rashtriya Gurave Rattan Award – 2007, by Intellectual People And Economic Growth Association, New Delhi
5. Indian Achiever’s Award for Education Development (with Gold Medal), 2008, by nations Economics for Health and Educational Growth, New Delhi
6. Maharshi Udayanacharya Award, 2012 by Akhil Bhartiya Sarvamangala Rashtriya Shikhar Samman 2012 Begusarai
|Administrative Experience||* Performed the Duties of V.C., When Assigned
* Superintendent of Hostel for 3 years
* Estate Officer for 09 years
* Head of the Department of Economics, LNMU Darbhanga for Approx. Five Year
* Member Senate (Two Terms) LNMU, Darbhanga
* Member of Syndicate
* Member of Academic Council (Two Terms) LNMU, Darbhanga
* Member Examination Board, LNMU, Darbhanga
|Knowledge of Language||English, Hindi, Maithili and Sanskrit|
|Sl. No.||Name||Topic||Result Published|
|1.||Dr. Chandra Mohan Jha||“Working of Central Co-operative Bank in Madhubani District (New)||02.06.1988|
|2.||Dr. Pawan Kumar Mishra||Regional Rural Bank: Credit Deposit Ratio Darbhanga District||09.02.1989|
|3.||Dr. Jayendra Kumar Bhatt||Economics of Jute of Samastipur District with Special Reference to Rameshwar Jute Mill||30.11.1991|
|4.||Dr. Abha Jha||Socio Economics Condition of Working Women (A Case Study of Darbhanga District)||27.09.1993|
|5.||Dr. Prakash Kumar Thakur||Economic Development of Madhubani District through Development of Agriculture||11.01.1997|
|6.||Dr. Shankar Jha||Traditional Marketing System in Chotanagpur and its Impact on Economic Life of Local Schedule Tribes||20.12.2006|
|7.||Dr. Barun Kumar Lal||A Comparative Study of Living Standard of Rural People in Nepal and India||17.09.2011|
|8.||Dr. C. D. Prasad||Globalization and Higher Education of Women of India||07.06.2012|
|9.||Dr. Vikas Kumar||Problems And Prospects of Handicrafts Artisans in Bihar: A Case Study of Madhubani District||22.09.2012|
|10.||Dr. Shivani Sarthika||Role of ICICI Bank in Economic Development in India||29.06.2013|
|11.||Dr. Asha Kumari||Role of Rural Industry in Economic Development in Bihar||06.05.2014|
- Problem and prospects of women Empowerment in Bihar, Women Empowerment and globalizations Edited book.
- Flood control Management through Interlinking of Rivers in India an analysis, The Research View, April – June 2009
- Impact of recession of organized retail sector in India. The Research View – January – March 2014 (ISSN – 0975-9859)
- Population Growth and Environment Degradations in India – April – June (ISSN–0975 – 9859)
- “Working of Agricultural co-operatives in Darbhanga District” being shortly published.
- National Level conference sponsored by A. N. Sinha Institute, Patna in 1995 on “Economic Backwardness of Bihar”
- International conference on “Sustainable Development and Equity: Concepts and contents” sponsored by IGNOU, New Delhi (26 – 28 March 2008)
- Attended Summer Institute in Economics Sponsored by UGC, New Delhi from 24.05.1979 to 20.06.1979
- Attended Orientation Course of NSS Programme Officers at Narendrapur near (Kolkata) West Bengal in 1992.
“Post Independence Economy of Bihar” being carried out.
|Sl. No.||Topic||Name of Journals/Papers||Publication Date|
|1.||Unemployment Problem in India||Aryaavarta, Patna||20.04.1971|
|2.||President Nixon’s impending China visit||Aryaavarta, Patna||10.08.1971|
|3.||International Monetary Situation||Aryaavarta, Patna||26.09.1971|
|4.||Industrial peace and workers participation in Management||Aryaavarta, Patna||19.01.1972|
|5.||Five Years Plan of India Theoretical Aspects||Aryaavarta, Patna||31.12.1973|
|6.||Five Year Plan of India Practical Aspects||Aryaavarta, Patna||09.01.1974|
|7.||Bihar Floods Towards Solution||Economic Times Bombay, Kolkata and New Delhi editions||03.12.1978 and 05.12.1978|
|8.||Co-operative moment in Bihar||Yojna (Hindi) Govt. of India||April 07 to 21, 1979|
- Life Member, Indian Economic Association.
- Life Member, Indian Society of Gandhian Studies.
- Ex-Member, Advisory Board, NSS, L. N. Mithila University, Darbhanga
- Associated with different Cultural & Sports Activities in Schools and Colleges.
- Associated with Social Work in different – social organizations.
- Organized many workshops on AIDS awareness programs organized at National Level, State Level & Local Levels.